Sunday, May 03, 2009

Britney spears 'pic of the day, tweeted by Brit herself?


click to enlarge?

I just started using Twitter again. . .mostly to see what it's all about, or what it has evolved into. I first used it a few years ago, before the boom. Back then, it wasn't filled with celebrity Tweeters. It is now, and some of them are fascinating (I'm only following a random few right now...Shaq, Kevin Nealon. Kevin Spacey, and Dean Ericksen, among others). And Britney, who twitters about working in the garden (?), barbecues and playing slip n slide with her kids ("Just finished a barbeque with my boys and the rest of my family. Hanging by the pool. It’s Hot! 100 degrees in LA! ~Brit) or "Playing Slip N’ Slide with the boys. SOOO CUTE!!!! - Brit." She posts pictures from her concert tour, and the fans respond:



click to enlarge
---o0o---

No comments: