Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Doctor (Linda Gromko) Just Wrote A Book


Dr. Linda Gromko with her husband and daughter

My doctor, Linda Gromko, just wrote a book: "Complications: A Doctor's Love Story." OK. I haven't read it yet, but will as soon as it arrives. She's a wonderful doctor, and we've been patients of hers since her first year in practice. She delivered my son, Del. Most of all, she's been a great doctor and friend, and incredibly enough, I actually look forward to my checkups to touch base with her.

Read her book! You can find out more about it here.
---o0o---

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Linda is an incredible person! I was employed by her for seventeen years, and she taught me so much about medicine, but even more about life. I miss her, and hope one day to tell her what an impact she had on my life. Although, I think she already knows....