Saturday, October 15, 2011

Strange Scene On The Highline

By Jack Brummet, NYC Metro Editor



We saw this trio when Keelin and I were walking along The Highline in NYC last Monday.  I was a little hesitant about snapping a picture. . .it was hard to tell if this was some sort of tender private moment, or a performance.  I went with performance.  The man on the right is holding a bald baby doll with baby blue sunglasses, dressed identically to both of the men.  On the front cover of the three ring binder from which he seemed to be reading to the doll is the legend "Digby 1990-1992."  We can just all fill in the rest of the story.

---o0o---

2 comments:

Hanny said...

Holy crap. Glad you took this! It's almost like that shortest short story by Hemingway.

Keekee Brummet said...

I know! I wanted to find out just what was going on, but I didn't have the time. . .