Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Reptilian Alien Base Under Gasworks Park in Seattle

Alien Lore from Researcher John's HubPage:


Reptilian Alien Base Under Gasworks Park in Seattle

69

Have you stopped and listened to the noise at Gasworks Park?

If you have been to Gasworks Park in Seattle, you will see that it is dotted with the fenced off remains of a gas refinery, but what is it really hiding?
Could Gasworks Park really be hiding an underground Reptilian base?  Next time you are there, go near the refinery structures and listen with your ears and body and see what you can experience!

Are Reptilians Running Seattle from Under Gasworks Park?

See all 1 photos
Source: Arthaey

Who are the Reptilians?

If you haven't heard of them before,Reptilians are an alien race that has been interacting with the human race for some time.  Their intentions are still not clear, but most people feel that they are intent on managing and controlling mankind.
Reptilians in their natural form look roughly human like, but with fine scaled lizard like skin.  The hook though is that Reptilians have the ability to shape shift and commonly pose as humans.  In fact, there is substantial evidence that Reptilians have been the heads of state for thousands of years. 

Why Would Reptilians Want to Be Under Gasworks Park?

There are a lot of well known places that are suspected Reptilian bases, but I think Gasworks park is at the very least a minor base, simply due to its location. Think about it. The old structures give plenty of cover for any ventilation that needs to be done, and Lake Union would give plenty of cover to a UFO or USO that needed to enter/leave.
Tunnels under Lake Union could easily provide access to downtown Seattle and the old city underground structures. Additionally Seattle is central to several military bases and has an International airport for when Reptilians are traveling in human form by common means.
Seattle is also one of the few major cities along the West Coast. Other possible Reptilian outposts can be expected in all the major coastal cities such as Vancouver, Los Angeles, Long Beach and so on.  I haven't heard of reports from Mexico and South America, but I would be surprised if they did not have based along the coast all along to the bottom of South America.
---o0o---

1 comment:

i saw some reptiles said...

I SAW A BUNCH OF THEM LAST IN CAPITOL HILL. THEY WERE SECURITY GUARDS AT T "R PLACE"--A GAY BAR. IT WAS SO WEIRD. NONE OF THEM DENIED IT, DECLIQUED WHEN I NOTICED AND YELLED "ALIENS" AND WERE ALL WEARING STRANGELY NONHUMAN FASHION ATTIRE. LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE TRYING TO FIT IN. SUPER REPTILE LIKE, HAD CLEAN FEATURES, LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE TRYING TO BE NON SUSPICIOUS. BUT THEY KEPT TRYING TO KICK ME OUT OF THE CLUB, UNSUCCESFFULLY BECAUSE I WAS VERY DIRECT WITH THEM. I WAS JUST GENUINELY HAVING A GOOD TIME AND IT SEEMED LIKE THEY WERE AGAINST IT. LIKE THEY WERE KEEPING THE VIBRATION OF THE PLACE DOWN AND I GENERALLY TRY TO KEEP MY VIBRATION AS HIGH AS I CAN MANAGE. IT WAS SO WEIRD HOW THEY DIDN'T DENY IT. AT THE END OF THE NIGHT WHEN WE ALL HAD TO LEAVE THE CLUB, I POINTED IT OUT, AND AT THAT POINT WHICH WAS LIKE 5 MINUTES AFTER EVERYONE HAD TO GO OUTSIDE AND PRACTICALLY ALL OF US WERE JUST STANDING AROUND, I FELT LIKE EVERYONE KNEW WHAT I WAS SAYING. WHEN I SAID IT, THEY WERE STANDING UNDER THE ENTRANCE LIGHTS, BUT AS SOON AS I POINTED IT OUT, (AND I HAD GARNERED LOTS OF ATTENTION THAT NIGHT IN A POSITIVE WAY) THEY IMMEDIATELY DISBANDED. BUT DIDN'T SAY A WORD EITHER. THEY CLOSED THE DOORS AND SECURITY GUARDS LEFT, TOO. I FOLLOWED ONE AND WAS BEING VERY HIGH ENERGY AND HE JUST FLAT OUT DID NOT DENY IT. HE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING IN FACT. BUT THEY ALL HAD THE SAME LOOK "punk seattle" but clean kinda and all had big noses and watchful eyes. very observant creatures, but just don't have that human aspect to them. also think my lyft driver was a reptillian. If you want a photo of my lyft driver, tell me if you notice it. I read somewhere that someone who is apparently a reptilian, in the photo of them, the lines will not be clean around the face, they'll be zig zagged, and that's exactly how the photo of my lyft driver is. huge round nose--JUST LIKE A REPTILE. fuck it was so weird how the one I tried following and didn't respond to my accusations kept trying to kick me out, even weirder he said the "manager" had requested it. I was so confused, so I asked him who the manager was, and he says the dancer (gay bar--guys danced in underwear). I had been seductively enjoying the music around his stage, but nobody at all seemed bothered by, in fact I had an audience! But this security guard was saying the dancer who was the manager (???like what???) was kicking me out. Like, I had two feet firmly planted on the ground and just like was dancing by myself the entire night! Good energy was flowin everywhere and everyone was having a good time and it was a full club at 2 am when it was time to go home! But then these security guards are like "oh no the goodness and purity of love in the human???" NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT! they said. they weren't aggressive, at least these ones weren't, not like hands on aggressive, nor an aggressive tone, but it is so odd to me their behavior of being like that. Granted, they were security guards, but I literally did nothing wrong. Like I had the best night of my life there! It was fun, loving, peaceful, chill! At the club! And the dancer who's stage I was dancing around definitely didn't mind me there! He winked at me like 4 times and we vibed and he did some vertical upside push ups for me. He was hot! He didn't mind me being there for sure! man one of the strangest experiences to date.