Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Alien Lore No. 249 — Mass Abduction in New Jersey?

By Jack Brummet, Alien Lore Ed
Illustration by Jack Brummet, © 2008



What follows is the witness narrative from a case file in the MUFON (Mutual UFO Network) database.  The incident occurred on May 20th, 2013 in 'Jersey.  Long Description of

Sighting Report — "I've always been a skeptic of aliens and UFOs, up until two nights ago, and I feel lost and confused, that's why I am here. I would like to start off by telling you that about 3 weeks ago I saw an unidentified flying object that looked like a fireball in the sky, and since then I have felt like I am being watched.


"Two nights ago as I was about to go to sleep I saw something in my room through my peripheral vision. I don't remember going to sleep, but I do remember waking up in a metal room and I was lying on a metal bed and I was restrained.

"I struggled to turn my head and I saw many people lying in these metal beds just like mine and I focused on one in particular which I realized was my sister, it seemed that everyone was in some state of unconsciousness. At that point I realized that something was very wrong and I was conscious of the scary situation I was in. I started to panic and tried to free myself. At that point I realized that I was surrounded by short beings, they were grayish in color and seemed oblivious to the fact that I was trying to fight my way out of the restraints.


"Suddenly out of nowhere came a bright light and another being appeared, this one was taller and had a more oval shaped head with indentations in it and it was almost tan in color. It communicated with me telepathically and I asked it what it was doing to us and it said "We are looking at your DNA." I asked it why it was doing this to us and it replied "All humans have alien DNA, but not all humans have the same alien DNA" I asked it where they were from and it said "We come from Sirius" and it also told me that they have been coming to me for a long time.


"At that point it disappeared and my fear returned and I started screaming from the top of my lungs, the next thing I remember is jumping up from my bed screaming waking up everyone in the house.I haven' t slept for 2 nights now....."
 ---o0o---

No comments: