Saturday, November 27, 2004

My Jobs (List Number 9)

So far I've covered three jobs in my ongoing series My Worst Jobs, McGoo , the Salsa Fiasco, and The Brewwburger Story. Next up: The Fish. My four years at Carl Fischer, Inc. Or the two jobs I turned down the day I accepted the job at the Fish (worth an entry in themselves). Or maybe I should write about Night Orderly in the Dementia Ward. . .

Jobs (not in order)
Shoveling boxcars of sand (50 tons)
Paperboy (Kent Independent). 210 papers @ $.01 each per week
Night Orderly in Dementia Ward
Rainbow Vacuum Cleaner card distributor /lead generator
Harvesting /trimming/boxing rhubarb (cool: with a machete!)
Picking Strawberries/bunching onions
Westland Chicken Hatchery Helper
Youth Organizer
Crisis phone staffer
Seattle-King County Drug Commissioner
Clerk
Administrative Assistant
Clerk II (Carl Fischer)
Ozalid Facsimile Machine Operator
Copyright and Royalty Clerk
Copyright Asst. Manager
Loan Form Analyst
Subscription and Advertising Salesman
Trade Journal Feature Writer
Hospital Supply Orderly
Temp.
Working in a bank lockbox
Clerk for Dean of Students
Office Manager
Word Processor
Editor
Copy Editor
Head of Appraisal Production
Waiter (brewburger)
Software Jobs (Technical Support Engineer; Software Tester; Website Tester; Game Tester; Technical Support Manager; Testing Manager ; Writing and Publishing Manager; Director of Development; Director of Testing; Director of Development Services); Vice-President.

No comments: