Thursday, January 20, 2005

Dr. Condoleezza Rice - Nude Photos

Did you arrive at All This Is That looking for photos of Secretary of State Dr. Condoleezza Rice, nude or in flagrante with men, women, or both? Google shows large numbers of people searching for hot Conde photos. If bona fide photos do exist, I know you, the denizens of the WWW, will find them. Happy Hunting! You'd probably find more interesting pictures of people who pose nekkid professionally, but if you're just interested in sexing up The White House, you're on the right path-- at least it seems preferable to a passel of photos of, say, Paul Wolfowitz or VPOTUS Dick Cheney...
/jack
---o0o---

4 comments:

Ali said...

Actually i was randomly perusing blogs. Sorry to thwart your query.

Anonymous said...

I thought from the title this was the motherlode. back to the search. - WoodRon

Anonymous said...

actually, I wanted to see her Rottweiler nude

Anonymous said...

Well where is Condi Nude? I been searching for years and thought I finally found the page where she uploaded her nude photos to... :) Damn I really wanted to see that.