Friday, December 01, 2006

Seattle Horse Sex Film Is Selected For Sundance!


click the horse to enlarge


Long time reader, friend, and New Yorker, Pete, left a comment on the I-Ching poem I wrote yesterday:

Jack, Check out this article in the Seattle Times as I know it is a subject you have been following: What a coincidence given the subject of your post! "
Enjoy,

Pete

Thanks for pointing this out Pete! When I looked at my blog stats today, I was surprised to see that fifty people arrived at all this is that, looking for more info on the horse sex case and film. Now, ever since I wrote those posts, several people a day arrive, spelunking for more beasiality info and news. But fifty? I wondered if the whole world had gone loco. I suspected something was in the news. And then, as Pete points out, I wrote this poem involving a horse last night. The horse sex case is back in the news, and with it, Googlers looking for the five or six posts I wrote on that sordid subject.

As it turns out, the Seattle Times reported today that Sundance has chosen the Seattle documentary on the notorious horse-sex murder case as an entry in the 2007 documentary competition. The film, by Robinson Devor, is one of 16 documentaries to be screened at the next festival. Devor has previously appeared at Sundance with his films Police Beat and The Woman Chaser.

Earlier posts on all this is that on the Enumclaw case:

Further ruminations on Enumclaw
Horsin' around: update on Enumclaw
Another shocking revelation
Beastiality in south King County
The final horse/beastiality update
Enumclaw Story To Become A Movie
---o0o---

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack,

Happy to be of service.

And now the obvious question: Are you going to see the movie?

Personally, I'm going to pass. Had Britney Spears been the co-star (she certainly wouldn't get billing over the horse) that might have tempted me. Some anonymous guy - not so much.

Pete

Keekee Brummet said...

I don't think I want to see this movie, even if Catherine Zeta Jones co-stars. I grew up in a farming town, and had more than one opportunity to watch stallions in action. No, I'd actually rather watch Ron Jeremy than Trigger!