Monday, April 02, 2007

George Bush Takes A Chunk Out Of Our Lady Of The Harbor



I don't know who did this illustration, but I like it. It may be from a t-shirt. Various people were claiming credit for the work. If you did it, let me know, and we'll give you credit, a link to your t-shirt, or take it down...

ed. note: Tony Ravo has informed me "the artist that did this is Alex Ross. His work is extremely well known in the comics world, as he's been called the "Norman Rockwell of Comics. "You can check his stuff out at http://alexrossart.com



I think this is what catapulting the propaganda can lead to!
---o0o---

1 comment:

El Snoozo said...

Hey Jack, the artist that did this is Alex Ross. His work is extremely well known in the comics world, as he's been called the "Norman Rockwell of Comics"

You can check his stuff out at alexrossart.com