Thursday, June 30, 2005

Flesh-eating Aliens Were Chasing Me When I Caused Fatal Car Crash

Scott Krause is accused of crashing into a UPS truck and killing driver Drew Reynolds in 2004.

By Emanuella Grinberg, Court TV

A California man facing life in prison for crashing his car into a UPS truck will not dispute that his actions resulted in the death of the driver when his trial opens Monday in Nevada County Superior Court.

Instead, Scott Krause's defense will argue that the defendant believed he was trying to escape man-eating subterranean beings when he ran into Drew Reynolds' truck on Jan. 6, 2004.

Click on the title of this posting to get to the full story...
---o0o---

1 comment:

El Snoozo said...

This guy almost sounds as crazy as Tom Cruise....Plus I think this guy just took two Stephen King books "The Tommyknockers" and "Dreamcatcher" and made his lil story up.

I actually am going to court this month to fight a traffic ticket..I wonder if this excuse will work for me?