Thursday, June 02, 2005

Has The Prophet Yahweh Fallen On Hard Times? And Was It My Brother-In-Law's Posting Here That Caused It?

I saw the impressive video from a television station (it looked more or less plausible..it may have been a reakl TV station, or it could have been cooked up). A reporter, camera man, and The Prophet see freaky objects in the sky. I don't know if The Prophet Yahweh Seer of Yahweh was able to successfully summon the UFOs in Las Vegas tonight. He will be calling the spaceships until July 15. It looks like his pay video site didn't work. He mailed his press list and subscribers:

Dear Lists,

It's late now (9 PM) and starting tomorrow I will be contacting you about issuing you your refunds.

There were not a lot of people who signed up.

And the little $7.95 did not pay for the debt I incurred from people throughout the earth running up my streaming bill in my name and other bills related to the operation.

I have not spent one penny of the small amount of money I received from you.

I have let it sit up in my Pay Pal account.

I will start contacting you about your refund tommorrow.

No one who paid the $7.95 has to worry about if they will get their money back.

Because, I represent YAHWEH, and my honor and my words are all I have. And, I will not let it fail over a few $7.95 payments.

Sincerely,
Prophet YahwehSeer of Yahweh
----o0o---

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.ktnv.com/news/may05/330168.asp

Summoning UFO's
13 Action News
Posted: May 31, 2005

There's a Las Vegas guy making an extraordinary claim about extra-terrestrials. This guy says the Old Testament written in Hebrew taught him how to summon UFO’s. He says he can do it on command and he's been doing it for 25 years, keeping it secret, until now.

Watch the full story.



Interview with the ABC News reporter who documented Prophet Yahweh

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/ufovideo/Audio_Interviews/mikedel-abc-reporter-interview.mp3

http://www.rense.com/general65/proph.htm

The photo above has been widely distributed across the web
as being Prophet Yahweh, but he responded that this was not
him at all, but probably someone from another religious sect.
Some have suggested that this image has been circulated in order
to connect Prophet Yahweh with the use of large white balloons
in faking UFOs. -ed