Thursday, December 21, 2006

Althea's Spontaneous Poem On How To Live The Life Of A Real Diva

My niece Althea came out with this a couple of days ago when my daughter Claire was babysitting. Claire naturally began to write it down. This poem would be even funnier if you actually knew her parents. I don't where this all came from, but I guess she has been impressed with the recent limo antics and lack of apparel of those slightly older divas, Paris Hilton, Brittany Spears, and Lindsay Lohan!


Althea's Spontaneous Poem
On How To Live The Life
Of A Real Diva

Limo, ferry, kitten.
I want a driver
For my limo
So I will be so rich
And I can
Put my brothers
in jail.

I asked for a picture
Of my parents.

I want a black limo.
I want my driver
To be pretty, not ugly.

And if they are ugly,
I'll get my Mom, Dad,
Haley, Paloma or McKenzie
To drive it.
---o0o---

No comments: