Saturday, January 27, 2007

"Not suitable to live in this world" — A new collage of a grey alien (artist unknown)


click this grey image to enlarge. . .

I bumped into this collage/image on an Italian website. I ran the text through free translation which produced this bizarre (and unedited) Italian to English translation. It didn't tell me much about where the image came from, or what it meant, but it did provide a interestingly bent Italglish text:


"Awful days. rare the moments in which I take again myself from my autismo. in those moments - rare - I leave me. I is not suitable to live in this world. learned to do it. and the results are better of those of those who retain themselves native. but to live in this world does not stick to my nature..

"I like Isserly already. I like Isserly - That you are a sort of Mantis to hunting of vodsel I had had to long strokes the suspect. Then it dispels from the empathy. To find myself it it nude and raw here I confess you a little one puts the shudders. But you put however the shudders. "

The Itaian version:

"giorni pessimi. rari i momenti in cui mi riprendo dal mio autismo. in uei momenti - rari - mi abbandono.io non sono adatta a vivere in questo mondo. ho imparato a farlo. e i risultati sono migliori di quelli di coloro che si ritengono autoctoni. ma vivere in questo mondo non attiene alla mia natura..

"io come Isserlygià.io come Isserly

"Che tu sia una sorta di Mantide a caccia di vodsel ne avevo avuto a lunghi tratti il sospetto. Poi fugato dall'empatia. Ritrovarmelo nudo e crudo qui ti confesso un po' mette i brividi. Ma tu metti comunque i brividi. "sottopelle"

---o0o---

No comments: