Thursday, July 12, 2007

If I were the President of this land. . .I'd stick my head in the oven



I'd stick my head in the oven and crank open the jets if I was in POTUS's boots today. There have been a few other similar periods, but the torrent of bad news in the last two weeks has to have the President openly weeping in the West Wing. I mean, if you studied statistics in college you probably know that no matter how bad things are, statisically, some things will break your way. . .once in a while. Au contraire, mon frere. The President has faced a relentless monsoon of bad news over the last few weeks. And not one thing has broken his way of late. Here is a quick sample of just what has gone wrong in the last few days:

click poster to enlarge
Republicans abandoning Bush
Bush And Cheney's Cursing Cited In FCC Enforcement Case...
NEWSWEEK Poll: Bush hits All-Time Low; 28%...
---o0o---

No comments: