Monday, April 21, 2008

The cold rain and snow

All last week, I was in Orange County, California, where it was mostly about 80 degrees. As I arrived home in Seattle, a month into spring, it was snowing. And it snowed all weekend sporadically...never sticking, but snowing every few hours. It even snowed on my way to work this morning. I was driving to the freeway, and there was an inch of snow on the ground and it was hailing and snowing. Traffic was slowing, and it looked like it might take hours to get to work. Three miles later, I was in the sunlight.

As it turns out, I am going back to Orange County tomorrow, where I'll get another blast of heat before returning to who knows what?
---o0o---

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jack, wow it snowed in Seattle in April and it's a Bill Clinton BS storm everywhere else. Did you see the big dope said that Hillary would be winning if the Dems followed the GOP nominating rules? WTF! She very nearly is.