Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Cindy McCain's Breasts:::::::::A coked Up First Lady??::::::::Is Cindy McCain Jeri Kehn's replacement or more like Martha Mitchell Jr. ?

With the John Edwards brouhaha, I kind of missed the "show us your t**s" McCain "controversy." This is good. Check out McCain's speech on YouTube (below). He experiences at least two or three brain freeze moments (I bet there are no TelePrompTer™s at Sturgis), offers to have his wife strip for the crowd, and panders to the crowd on gas prices and the war.

I was looking at the Sturgis schedule and noticed that you have a beauty pageant and so I encouraged Cindy to compete,” McCain said to hoots from the largely male crowd. “With a little luck, she could be the only woman ever to serve as both the first lady and Miss Buffalo Chip.” Senator John McCain a/k/a "The 44th President" a/k/a "George W. Bush's Third Term Stand-in." Miss Buffalo Chip is a title given to the winner of the Sturgis beauty pageant that features topless (and often bottomless) contestants.

I'll admit I don't spend much time tracking John McCain. And I know very little about Cindy, other than she has more money than Yoko Ono...which is nothing to sneeze at. Is is true that she is coked up, or frequently flying on Oxy's, or some cocktail of hashhish, Xanax, and Maker's Mark? Two times over the last week people have said "You don't know about Cindy McCain? You? I can't believe it." No, I don't know. Write in and disabuse me of that notion. I am too busy trying to find images of Cindy where she took her husband's advice. I mean, we kind of need someone to take the place of Jeri Kehn Thompson in the G.O.P. babestakes, but Cindy does have a spooky, severe, Aryan side.



---o0o---

No comments: