Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Barack channels Ray from Dreams From My Father and cusses up a wonderful storm



By Pablo Fanque
All This Is That National Affairs Editor

Unlike most authors who release "audio books," The President read his own work. And fortunately for us, he read the unexpurgated version of Dreams From My Father. It would have been such fun if someone had dug these up during the election and used them in ads. In fact, it's almost stunning no one turned these up in October, as they combed through every detail of Obama's life. Alas, we'll just have to enjoy them now without the heat of the election. . .

Ray, a fellow classmate of Obama’s, was also bi-racial, and swore like a mofo. In these excerpts Obama channels Ray. I don't know about you, but I think Obama's delivery leads me to believe that he probably doesn't use the word motherf***er on a daily basis.

----o0o----

No comments: