Friday, September 04, 2009

Alien Lore No. 156 (in a collector's series) - Japanese first lady abducted by aliens


click to enlarge the first gal

Miyuki Hatoyama, wife of Japan's Prime Minister-elect, Yukio Hatoyama, is into macrobiotics, was divorced, was once an actress, and often wears clothes she creates herself. She was also a dancer in Japan's fabled all-female Takarazuka theatrical group (an elite, hugely loved troupe that produces schmaltzy versions of U.S. theatrical and movie productions).

62-year-old Miyuki Hatoyama says she knew Tom Cruise in a former incarnation (he was Japanese), She says if they meet, "I believe he'd get it if I said to him, 'Long time no see'," she told an interviewer recently. Oh, and she was also once abducted by aliens. I love this woman!!!

In her book, "Very Strange Things I've Encountered" she writes that was abducted by aliens while she slept one night 20 years. Naturally, this has vaulted her onto front pages and gossip columns.


click to enlarge the first couple

"While my body was asleep, I think my soul rode on a triangular-shaped UFO and went to Venus," she explains in the tome she published last year. "It was a very beautiful place, and it was very green."

Her previous husband, told her it was just a dream. She says the soon to be Prime Minister, however, would say, 'Oh, that's great'," she wrote.

Mister and Mrs. Hatoyama met in the United States. She worked in a Japanese restaurant in San Francisco, and he was in grad. school at Stanford University. Miyuki was still married. "The average man chooses his mate from among unmarried women," Hatoyama boasted years later. "I chose mine from among all women."

They say Hatoyama adores his wacky wife. Why wouldn't he?? "I feel relieved when I get home," he says. "She is like an energy refuelling base."
---o0o---

No comments: