Tuesday, November 15, 2011

the dilbert transformations

By Jack Brummet, Managing Editor

When we were just starting KnowWonder/Amaze Entertainment, the first game we published was "Young Dilbert," an "edu-game" that taught kids computer fundamentals.  One of our marketing pieces was a "make your own Dilbert" flyer.  I created these in 1997 from those templates.  The artistic challenge I set was to make these transformations using only office supplies we had in our copy-room.  I think I did about 100 of these.  Cleaning out my office, I recently found about 20 of those Dilberts.  Here are some selections.  [Mixed media:  commercially printed templates, with White-Out, Sharpies, Yellow, pink blue, and green highlighters, and Dogbert stickers].

click images to enlarge




---o0o---

No comments: