Friday, July 20, 2012

Jack's hero of the day: Kiven Harris

By Jack Brummet, Travel Editor

hero of the day

I want to give a shout out to Kiven Harris.  Yesterday, I lost a phone for the first time ever. I left my iPhone sitting on a  marble bench outside our office in San Francisco.  Kiven found it.  Fortunately for me, and unfortunately for him, I didn't have it passcode locked, so he could find out who I was.  And naturally, with my slack security, he had all my email addresses.  He got in touch with me, and let me know he'd found the phone.  He made a case for letting him just keep it, which I liked.  In the end, he settled for good karma.  And I gave him a $25 reward.  

Kiven Harris

There is still good afoot in this world, and I want to thank you again Kiven for doing the right thing.  You are a prince, and good things will surely come your way.
---o0o---

1 comment:

kh2 said...

That was nice of him