Thursday, September 15, 2005

Senator Jerry Melin Speaks Out About 1979

this is an audio post - click to play

This excerpt from the archives was taped on Christmas Day 1979, at 324 Atlantic Avenue, Apt. 2R, in Brooklyn. As it grew late, we began recording a pseudo-radio show, recapping the year's events, and the prognostications of the various parties "in the studio." I was the moderator, and winging it. . .I just said whatever popped into my head, and gave each of the people their roles. They then had to vamp for a few minutes. Naturally, Mel's contribution was priceless. Again, sorry for the quality...having to use the telephone puts some pretty serious limits on the fidelity. I will try to put up a couple more excerpts soon.

Present at this taping: Jerry Melin, Sean Curran, Keelin Curran, Jack, Nicholas Gattuccio, Colin Curran, and Kevin Curran.

I am putting this up to celebrate what would be Mel's 51st birthday. /jack

---o0o---

No comments: