Monday, August 26, 2013

Favorite all time album titles

By Jack Brummet, Music Ed.



  • The Difference Between Me And You Is That I'm Not On Fire - McLusky
  • The Smoker You Drink The Player You Get -  Joe Walsh
  • Seconds of Pleasure - Rockpile
  • Greatest Hits Vol. III - Umphrey's McGees' first album
  • Did I Shave My Legs For This? - Deana Carter
  • You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic - Ian Hunter
  • Vulgar Display of Power  -  Pantera
  • Ship arriving too late to save a drowning witch - Frank Zappa
  • Hairway To Steven - Butthole Surfers
  • A Momentary Lapse of Reason  -  Pink Floyd
  • Fear of a Black Planet  -  Public Enemy
  • Rum, Sodomy and the Lash - The Pogues
  • Weasels Ripped My Flesh  -  The Mothers of Invention
  • More Songs About Buildings and Food  -  Talking Heads
  • I Can Hear the Heart Beating as One - Yo La Tengo
  • Songs About F**king -  Big Black
  • Free your mind and your ass will follow - Funkadelic
  • Blood On The Tracks - Bob Dylan
  • You Can Tune A Piano, But You Can't Tuna Fish - REO Speedwagon
  • The Pope Smokes Dope - David Peel & the lower east side
  • In a Priest-Driven Ambulance by The Flaming Lips
  • Give Me Convenience or Give Me Death - Dead Kennedys
  • If I Could Do It All Over Again, I'd Do It All Over You - Caravan

---o0o---


No comments: