Alien Lore & Unexplained Phenomena Editor
[thanks Jeff Clinton for the find]
Commander George W. Hoover, the "grandfather" of satellite technology--a friend and close associate of Dr. Werner von Braun--revealed that the truth about Roswell is a lot weirder, and closer to the accounts long ago dismissed as wack-job conspiracies, than we ever guessed.
Hoover worked many years with with the U.S. Office of Naval Research, won a bazillion awards and medals, made huge contributions to atmospheric balloon research and to Werner von Braun's Project Orbiter--which led to the launch of Explorer I. After he retired from the Navy, he worked with NASA and various companies in the military-industrial-space complex. He helped develop the first flight simulators, and was a very accomplished pilot himself.
In the 1950's, Dr. Werner Von Braun said "Everybody talks about satellites, then nobody does anything. George Hoover's contribution should never be forgotten." The Vice Chief of the Navy, Admiral Harry D. Fel, said praised Hoover's contributions and organizational and logistical brilliance.
Commander Hoover is seated at the far left at the table
Some UFOlogists believe that Hoover also assisted Fred Durant in the early UFO government study group "The Robertson Panel" as well as other official--both public and secret--UFO studies.
" [Hoover offered] the driving spirit, organizing genius, imagination and foresight which set in motion the mighty effort toward the first man-made earth satellite, man's first step toward space flight." - Vice Chief of the Navy, Admiral Harry D. Felt
George Hoover Jr. says that his father spoke numerous times of the Roswell crash during the 1960s. Remember, this was well before the explosion of UFOlogy/coverups/conspiracies in the mainstream media in the 80's. In the 50's and 60's, it was rarely spoken of, and UFOs and Alien Lore were not a part of pop culture, or the American psyche in general.
An article by Anthiony Bragalia says there may be evidence that Hoover assisted Fred Durant of the early UFO government study group "The Robertson Panel" as well as on other official UFO studies.
In 1995 George W. Hoover Sr. left his papers with an associate of the History Channel. Some of Hoover's hints about Roswell that he had made to his own son were later corroborated in private, off-the-record conversations that Commander Hoover had with researcher Dr. William J. Birnes.
Commander George Hoover finally revealed what he really knew about Roswell. He explained the truth, or at least whatever version of the truth he had learned about decades ago. According to more than one source, that truth was mainly the following:
- UFOs are not the "biggest secret" the government has been sitting on--it is the entities behind them (or, as wel prefer to call them, The Greys, that are of most concern
- Roswell was a crash event of "visitors from somewhere else"
- The Greys were "not so much interplanetary as much as they were...time travelers." They visitors had transcended time!
- The visitors are clearly "from the future." There is reason to believe that they may even be "us" from a future Earth, and are not actually visiting, but Coming Home.
- These "future humans" have the ability to "manipulate reality around us."
- The government feared the intentions and abilities of the "visitors." Wouldn't you?
- These visitors are able to use the power of consciousness in extraordinary ways to morph reality.
- And, maybe the best, or, most hopeful part: human beings are far more powerful in potential than we ever dreamed. We can't yet even comprehend our amazing future capabilities.